MIDI Import freezes Scaler 3

I have Scaler 3 (V3.2.2) on a Windows 11 Pro system (all updates installed).

Whenever I try to load a midi file, either by drag & drop or by using RECORD | DETECT MIDI | LOAD FILE, Scaler freezes.
It makes no difference if I use the standalone version or the plugin (in Fender Studio Pro 8, latest version). I have the same issue with Scaler Detector.

I have attached two MIDI files as an example. One is exported from Songsterr, the other is exported from Studio One, so they should be correct.

Does anybody know a solution or a workaround?

Thanks & cheers!

2Raumwohnung-Spiel mit-06-10-2026.mid (35.5 KB)

2Raumwohnung-Spiel mit-06-10-2026.mid, Vocals.mid (20.6 KB)

It does crash mine as Scaler as well. When I try opening your file(s) in Studio Pro, it imports it as 3 separate midi files. I would suspect that is your problem as Scaler I think can only recognize 1 midi file import, not 3 at once.