Main track voicing not extracting into child motion tracks

I used “Auto Voice Leading” to create a voicing on my main track.

I created a child motion track but it is not inheriting the voicing, even after selecting “Voicing extracted”.

For example, in the screenshots you can see the D# chord has a #D bass in the main track but #A bass in the motion.

What should I be doing to sync the voicing of the main track with child tracks?

Hi @MJ3000 Welcome to the forum.
The issue here is ‘Auto Voice Leading’ is a one off function only available once multiple chords are selected. It is not a Voice Grouping profile or Extraction - I can certainly see the confusion here.
You can right click a chord and ‘Extract Vocicing’ (to get the slash voicing), then simply click ‘Extracted Voicing’ on the target Motion clip (in this instance I only applied it on the Motion I wanted to have the same slash chord as the Chord track).
That should do it. See attached.
Sep-28-2026 06-25-55

Glad to be here!

Thank you, that worked!

Would not have figured it out without that guidance.