Sketches broken and don’t makes sense when they do work, to me

Here’s a video of a bug with sketches. For some reason it goes to a blank screen when I add a chord to a sketch. There was a message about voice leading, but I turned that off and the problem remains.

Prior to that when adding chords worked, I could only add one chord before getting an overwrite warning, I’m not seeing how sketches are useful if I can only add one chord. It would be great to get the bug fixed and have chord append so I can make meaningful use of sketches. There may be some other use I’m missing, but that would be my primary use case.

Hi @SpaceElf1 thanks for sharing the video. This is strange. Is this only occurring when running Scaler 3 in Loopy Pro like your other post about the hanging note issue? Or does this occur when running Scaler 3 standalone on iPad as well?