I typed in the licensing code for my product, but it will not let me activate and use the program. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
Hi @JosiahTYuen, welcome to the Scaler 2 forum.
You shouldn’t need to type in any code, only your email address where prompted.
The correct procedure for registering Scaler 2 is to close the splash screen in your attached screenshot, then click on the Scaler logo in the top left of interface, then select ‘About / Help’, the select ‘Registration’.
From there you can follow the steps to select your Scaler 2 license file, and enter the associated email address. The license file is supplied to you by Plugin Boutique upon purchasing Scaler 2.
Hi Tristan, thanks for the reply!
I have already uploaded the license file, but now it is stuck on this screen. Do you have any more potential suggestions? Thank you so much!
@jamieh Okay I closed out of full screen and found that tab! Thank you so much for your help!

