Scaler is not detecting audio

Hi Dear,

Sorry, I did a search before posting but I don’t undestand where my problem is.

I’m playing a video with a music in Media player my laptop is outputing to Logitech USB Headset. I set scaler audio detection to same input (Logitech USB Headset), I set same audio input in Scaler to Logitech USB Headset. I start to play the music in Media Player, On Scaler I set to Audio Dectect and I press the red button to start and I click on Threshold and I see the green bar flashing like is hearing the music play, but not chords are decteted at all. See the attached image.

thank you ahead for your help.

Silver.

Hey @SilverSoler and welcome to the forum. Looking at your image the the audio signal is not exceeding the threshold. Try taking the threshold down below where the level ends (to your left) and you should start to get some detection. Hope that helps.

Thank you. Now even I don’t see the green bar flashing. I don’t know, will reeboot the laptop to see if things improve. Thank you. Silver.